Duration: 4 Nights 5 Days
Andaman & Nicobar islands are a group of approximately 572 islands located at the juncture of Andaman Sea and Bay of Bengal. Out of these, only 37 are inhabited. A popular tourist destination and a perfect place for adventurous activities, Andaman is the best place to spend your holiday with family and friends. A fun filled vacation and a memorable experience awaits you at the Andamans.
Airport: Veer Savarkar International Airport, located 2 km south of Port Blair is the only entry and exit points into the Andamans.
Lowest Price Guarantee
Flexible Refund Policy
3*/4*/5* Hotels on Twin Sharing
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and transfer to hotel. After lunch we will proceed to show you Corbyn’s Cove beach the only beach in city of Port Blair. In the evening proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show (depending on ticket availability) at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Only on Monday, Wednesday & Friday, first show will be in Hindi & Fourth show will be in English and rest other days both shows will be in Hindi. Also note Sound & Light Show tickets will be booked for Hindi by default until or unless specifically mentioned for English Show.
Departure by ferry from Port Blair – Havelock. The ferry takes 2.5 hrs to reach Havelock. On arrival proceed to selected hotel and in the evening visit Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine. Return to hotel to relax and unwind. (Kindly remind hotel to provide packed breakfast at Port Blair since the same is not included at Havelock).
Check out and after lunch visit Kalapathar Beach, a scenic beach access to which is through a wonderful coastal road. Spend an hour and then proceed to the jetty at Havelock to return from Havelock Island in the evening by the ferry at 1500/1600 hrs and transfer to hotel in Port Blair. The guest will arrive only in the evening at Port Blair. (Do note that all hotels on Havelock have a early morning check out time and late check out is provided at the discretion of the hotel management). The guest will need to kindly carry their luggage with them while they proceed to Kalapathar Beach as we will not be returning to the hotel thereafter.
After breakfast, start for a tour of places in & around Port Blair (City Tour – most locations are closed on Mondays) – covering the famous Cellular Jail (a witness to the Indian freedom struggle), Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest & largest in Asia- closed Sunday), Forest Museum, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum and Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika). After lunch visit Ross Island (Wednesday Closed) which is about 2 km east of Port Blair and can be reached by a short boat ride from Water Sports Complex (Ferry leaves at 1400 hrs and returns at 1600 hrs). The island is controlled by the Indian navy, which requires every visitor to sign in on entering. In the evening proceed for some local shopping.
Depart Port Blair with Fond memories of these mesmerizing Islands.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Meet and greet services at the airport and all transfers and ferry tickets as per itinerary
- Accommodation on CP basis with daily breakfast (Except breakfast on day of arrival)
- Any other meals only if booked as per indicated rates in the meal plan.
- Entry tickets, permits and ferry tickets to all places which are mentioned as included in the itinerary.
- All transfers by AC Car except at Neil Island.
- Vehicle at disposal is not provided.
- Any personal expenses, room services and special orders alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are not included.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary not included.
- Any excursions mentioned as optional extra are also not included.
- Camera Tickets, Guide Charges are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Any meals not mentioned in the meal plan, laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
- Air tickets are NOT included
- GST on the tour package (currently at 5%) is not included
- City Tour including Cellular Jail, Anthropological Museum, Naval Museum, Fisheries Aquarium: Closed on Mondays & Public Holidays
- Chatham Saw Mill: Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays
- North Bay, Ross Island, Viper Island: Closed on Wednesdays & Public Holidays and when Port Authorities deem sailing unsafe
- Elephant Beach: closed when Port Authorities deem sailing unsafe
- Baratang Island / Mud Volcano / Limestone Caves: Closed on Mondays & Public Holidays
- Jolly Buoy/Red Skin/MGMNP: Closed on Mondays & Public Holidays and when Port Authorities deem sailing unsafe
- Watersports Complex: Closed on Wednesdays & Public Holidays and when Port Authorities deem sailing unsafe
- From Port Blair: Try Dive at North Bay – Rs.3,500 per person(not including transfers)
- From Port Blair: Watersport Rides at Port Blair – Jet Ski, Banana Boat, Sofa, Speed Boat Ride – Rs.350 per person per ride onwards (not including transfers)
- From Port Blair or Havelock: Sea Walk – Rs.3,500 per person (not including transfers)
- From Havelock: Try Dive– Rs. 4,130 per pax (not including transfers) / Discover Scuba– Rs.6500 per pax (not including transfers)
- From Havelock: Elephant Beach Excursion – Rs.1070 per pax including transfers From Havelock: Day Kayaking – Rs.3,180, Night Kayaking – 3780, Cycling – Rs.2,000, Stand-Up paddling – Rs. 3180