Bangalore City Tour
Bangalore, also known as Bengaluru, is a city in South India. It is the capital city of Karnataka. The city is famous for one of the finest climate and for being he hub of Information Technology. It is popularly known as the “Silicon Valley of India”. It has some of the most picturesque destinations in the neighbourhood and a number of museums in the city.
Bengaluru has a rich history that dates back to thousands of years ago. It’s stunning parks and vibrant streets boasts of a modern, cosmopolitan dwelling while the museums, galleries, monuments and art exhibitions carry the legacy of the rich cultural heritage that the city has inherited from its past.
Other than being the tech centre of India, the city has advanced infrastructure for education and research as well, like Indian Institute of Science, HAL, ISRO, etc. City tour of Bengaluru takes you through the city and the nearby places and is sure to give you a memorable experience.
How do you reach
Bengaluru International Airport is located on the outskirts of the city and is approximately 40 kms away from the city centre. TravelBaits ensures your journey is smooth and the experience is hassle-free.
In case you prefer travelling by train, Bengaluru City(Railway Station) is well connected to all metropolitan cities by rail network.
Places for Sightseeing
- Nandi Hills (It will take approximately 2 hours to reach the sunrise view point).
- Bangalore Palace (Opening and Closing Time: 10 AM – 5.30 PM)
- Jawahar Lal Nehru Museum (Opening and Closing Time: 10 AM – 5.30 PM)
- Vidhan Soudha
- Cubbon Park
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden (Opening and Closing Time: 9 AM – 6 PM)
- Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain Park
- Bangalore Fort (If time permits)
- Pickup from Airport/Hotel at Bengaluru
- Driver and Fuel Charges
- Parking charges
- Entry fees at monuments, museums, Parks, etc.
- Anything that is not mentioned under inclusions