Duration: 5 Nights 6 Days
Andaman & Nicobar islands are a group of approximately 572 islands located at the juncture of Andaman Sea and Bay of Bengal. Out of these, only 37 are inhabited. A popular tourist destination and a perfect place for adventurous activities, Andaman is the best place to spend you holiday with family and friends. A fun filled and a memorable experience awaits you at the Andamans.
Airport: Veer Savarkar International Airport, located 2 km south of Port Blair is the only entry and exit points into the Andamans.
Lowest Price Guarantee
Flexible Refund/Cancellation Policy
3*/4*/5* Hotels on Twin Sharing
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and transfer to hotel. After lunch we will proceed to show you Corbyn’s Cove beach the only beach in city of Port Blair. In the evening proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show (depending on ticket availability) at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Only on Monday, Wednesday & Friday, first show will be in Hindi & Fourth show will be in English and rest other days both shows will be in Hindi. Also note Sound & Light Show tickets will be booked for Hindi by default until or unless specifically mentioned for English Show.
Departure by ferry from Port Blair – Havelock. The ferry takes 2.5 hrs to reach Havelock. On arrival proceed to selected hotel and in the evening visit Beach No 7* Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine. Return to hotel to relax and unwind. (Kindly remind hotel to provide packed breakfast at Port Blair since the same is not included at Havelock).
Spend the day at leisure and enjoying the beach at your resort at Havelock.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: Visit to Elephant Beach for snorkeling at Rs.950+GST extra per person
If you choose to opt for this excursion, the vehicle will be with you at 0700 hrs to take you to the jetty, from where you will embark on the most memorable snorkeling trip. Just 25 min by Boat, this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach and it’s so easy to slip on your gear and just start snorkeling. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life.
Note: Additional charge of Rs.1070 +GST pp is inclusive of snorkeling equipment and car pick up and drop to jetty. (The trip may be changed to light house subject to weather conditions and visibility) (Do note that incase guest is delayed for Elephant Beach No refund will be offered if the boat has left)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and transfer to the jetty to board the ferry to Neil Island. Upon arrival, transfer to the Hotel in Neil Island and check-in. Set out for a sightseeing trip to Laxmanpur Beach and Bharatpur Beach in the evening. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at Neil Island.
After breakfast at the hotel, check-out and transfer to the jetty. Board the boat to Port Blair (ferry timing depends upon availability). Upon reaching Port Blair, transfer to your hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure in Port Blair. (Do note that all hotels on Neil Island have a early morning check out time and late check out is provided at the discretion of the hotel management).
Depart Port Blair with Fond memories of these mesmerizing Islands.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Meet and greet services at the airport and all transfers and ferry tickets as per itinerary
- Accommodation on CP basis with daily breakfast (Except breakfast on day of arrival)
- Any other meals only if booked as per indicated rates in the meal plan.
- Entry tickets, permits and ferry tickets to all places which are mentioned as included in the itinerary.
- All transfers by AC Car except at Neil Island.
- Vehicle at disposal is not provided.
- Any personal expenses, room services and special orders alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are not included.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary not included.
- Any excursions mentioned as optional extra are also not included.
- Camera Tickets, Guide Charges are not included in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Any meals not mentioned in the meal plan, laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
- Air tickets are NOT included
- GST on the tour package (currently at 5%) is not included.
- City Tour including Cellular Jail, Anthropological Museum, Naval Museum, Fisheries Aquarium: Closed on Mondays & Public Holidays
- Chatham Saw Mill: Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays
- North Bay, Ross Island, Viper Island: Closed on Wednesdays & Public Holidays and when Port Authorities deem sailing unsafe
- Elephant Beach: closed when Port Authorities deem sailing unsafe
- Baratang Island / Mud Volcano / Limestone Caves: Closed on Mondays & Public Holidays
- Jolly Buoy/Red Skin/MGMNP: Closed on Mondays & Public Holidays and when Port Authorities deem sailing unsafe
- Watersports Complex: Closed on Wednesdays & Public Holidays and when Port Authorities deem sailing unsafe
- From Port Blair: Try Dive at North Bay – Rs.3,500 per person(not including transfers)
- From Port Blair: Watersport Rides at Port Blair – Jet Ski, Banana Boat, Sofa, Speed Boat Ride – Rs.350 per person per ride onwards (not including transfers)
- From Port Blair or Havelock: Sea Walk – Rs.3,500 per person (not including transfers)
- From Havelock: Try Dive– Rs. 4,130 per pax (not including transfers) / Discover Scuba– Rs.6500 per pax (not including transfers)
- From Havelock: Elephant Beach Excursion – Rs.1070 per pax including transfers From Havelock: Day Kayaking – Rs.3,180, Night Kayaking – 3780, Cycling – Rs.2,000, Stand-Up paddling – Rs. 3180