TravelBaits , the Technology & Marketing Partner for ABTO (Association of Buddhist Tour Operators) on May 7th, on the auspicious occasion of Buddha Purnima. The event was graced by the presence of eminent personalities like Shri Vinod Zutshi, Rtd. IAS Officer and Former Secretary to the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India. The webinar moderated by Shradha Sinha, CEO & Co-Founder of TravelBaits had few very relevant contributions in terms of ideas and suggestions by our highly esteemed speakers from countries like Thailand, Indonesia, Nepal and India.
The panelists comprised of eminent personalities from the Travel and Tourism industry.
1. Shree Vinod Zutshi, IAS(Rtd), Former Secretary, Ministry of Tourism, Govt of India.
2. Shree Bikram Pandey Kaji Sir, Goodwill Ambassador, Lumbini Development Trust, Lumbini, Ministry of Tourism & Culture, Govt. of Nepal.
3. Drs Efendi Hansen Sir, Vice-Chairman of Mahayana Pureland Buddhist Council, Indonesia, Former Vice-Rector of Dutavira Buddhist College, Jakarta, Indonesia and a distinguished citizen of Indonesia.
4. Dr Kaulesh Kumar, Secretary General of ABTO, Association of Buddhist Tour operators, the platform for tourism with Buddhism. He is also the member of National Tourism Advisory Council of India, Ministry of Tourism, Govt of India.
5. Bangon Jansanthia Mam, , Managing Director, Sayama Group Travels, Thailand, She is also a member of executive committee of ATTA ( Association of Travel and Tour in Thailsnd) and FATA. She is the consul general of Ukraine.
6. Prof. Idris Gautama Sir, a passionate teacher and the Director at the Binus University, Indonesia.
7. Ms Inoue Yuki Mam, Managing Director, Mahamaya Group of Hotel, Bodhgaya. She has been teaching Japanese to several students in Bodhgaya and working hard for the upliftment of village girls.
The discussion gaves us an understanding of the impact of coronavirus pandemic on different verticals of the Travel, tourism and hospitality industry. It also gives us a broader picture of how the pandemic has affected tourism globally especially in Thailand, Indonesia, Nepal, and other Asean Countries. Shree Vinod Zutshi explains the effect on the stakeholders of tourism in India and also briefs us about the governments support to the travel industry during these difficult times. Watch the video to know more.
To watch the Webinar on YouTube, Click here.